Thursday, July 17, 2008

Book Signing with L. A. Banks

Last Saturday Azizi Books had our book signing with author L. A. Banks. As hard as I tried, I couldn't catch up and read the entire series to date before she came! (I'm still on book nine, The Cursed) While she was here, I told her that I was really hooked on the Vampire Huntress Legends and asked how she came up with so many imaginative ideas for the storyline. Mrs. Banks told me that it was the news that sparked some of her great ideas. Sometimes, the consequences of events that take place in our world, while being very real to us, can also spark great fiction. I thought about her reference to Hurricane Katrina in earlier books in the series and nodded. So true!

Here are some pictures of us with L. A. Banks and Naleighna Kai.


No comments: