Saturday, July 5, 2008

Book Review - One in a Million

It's been a while since I reviewed any books on this blog... that is because since we booked L. A. Banks to do a signing at Azizi Books, I have been using all of my personal reading time to get through her Vampire Huntress Legend series. (I'm on book 9 of the 10 that have been released, as of today. Great series. I'm totally obsessed.) So, needless to say, I haven't been able to fit many of my other reading interest in as they come up. Mainly, due to time constraints, but I did make room for this new release.

Last week, Azizi Books was also fortunate enough to have Kimberla Lawson Roby come to our store to sign her newest book, One in a Million.

Book Review
One in a Million by Kimberla Lawson Roby

I liked this novella. Shorter than a novel of course, but I totally got into the story by the end of the first chapter. I think that many women will be able to relate to, Kennedi, the main character, as she goes through dealing with a series of major (and I do mean major) life changes all at once. She experiences that which we all dread in marriage and that which we all dream about in life. Overall, this book was really a page-turner. I could have easily read the whole book in one sitting, because you have to see what will happen next.

Thanks for coming to Azizi Books Kimberla! This book is another good one I'm sure your new and old fans will truly appreciate.

One in a Million is available at Azizi Books.
Buy One in a Million from our online store www.blackbooksdirect.com

No comments: